Why we offer Stakeholder Engagement support
Stakeholder engagement is integral to all transformation programmes. We understand that to deliver lasting change, it is best practice to identify, engage, understand, and manage stakeholders throughout.
How stakeholders are engaged pre, during and post implementation needs to be proportionate and meaningful. How a group of clinical staff are engaged might be very different to how the public are engaged around a change in service. Our communications and engagement experts can support you to achieve meaningful stakeholder engagement that will help to deliver the right solutions.
We can support our clients with:
- interactive workshops, online surveys, and outreach engagement to a range of communities, groups, clinicians and wider workforce
- tailored engagement with rarely heard and diverse groups and diverse staff groups
- preparing equality impact assessments
- ensuring engagement activities are accessible to all
- focused workshops to test and challenge the recommendations and implementation plans
- compliance with the public sector duty to consult
- Our non-profit organisation relies on SurveyHero.com for creating online surveys.
In December 2022 NHSE England’s Cancer Programme required support to design and deliver an approach…
The NHS Transformation Unit (TU) comprises a team of experts that bring a wide range…
The Challenge LMC leaders in South Yorkshire recognised that effective collective working, enabled by formal…