Why we offer Programme Management support
Successful delivery of transformation is underpinned by effective project and programme management to ensure projects can be delivered on time, on budget and, most importantly, with the desired outcomes.
Our approach to programme and project management is based upon recognised methodologies such as Managing Successful Programmes (MSP) and PRINCE2.
Built into our approach are:
- provision of accredited resource with the right skills to effectively manage projects and programmes
- a standardised mobilisation process ensuring that programmes and projects mobilise quickly and effectively
- monitoring and quality assurance processes to ensure programmes and projects remain on track
- standardised close-out process to confirm that all deliverables have been handed over to the client to an agreed standard.
We can support transformation programmes with:
- programme reviews to ensure programme and project purpose, structure, governance and resource remains aligned to programme objectives and desired benefits
- establishment of programme management office capability
- programme design
- programme directorship
- programme and project management support.
We reviewed the Walton Centre’s approach to transformation and its governance between October 2022 and…
The NHS Transformation Unit were contracted to support the Physiological Measurements Network in Cheshire and…
Our team of experts provide a wide range of skills and experience to meet our…