Why we offer Workforce support
The health and care workforce is in short supply and transformation programmes at system, place or provider level will need to:
- implement new ways of working that utilise the full range of skills and experience to deliver the best possible patient care
- take an integrated approach to workforce, finance and service planning focusing on prevention and care closer to home for the future population
- establish a ‘one workforce’ approach across health and care systems which is agile, has shared principles and ambitions for people and has a compassionate and inclusive culture.
We can support our clients to:
- take a population and place-based workforce planning approach to design the workforce around the population health needs
- model the implications of new models of care from an existing and future workforce perspective
- engage staff to co-design future workforce models and to determine the new skills and roles required
- provide workforce transformation expertise including programme management, organisational design and workforce planning.
The NHS Transformation Unit were contracted to support the Physiological Measurements Network in Cheshire and…
In December 2022 NHSE England’s Cancer Programme required support to design and deliver an approach…
The NHS Transformation Unit (TU) comprises a team of experts that bring a wide range…